Friday, January 23, 2009

Week 3 Scraptathlon


I came in 3rd place this week...We had to come up with a word that isn't something you can find in a dictionary...Mitchell one day told me to chillax when I was getting angry...LOL...then I called out to see what he was doing and he said " I'm just chillaxin mom" I know this isn't Mitch but the word, which is now an everyday word in our house, was perfect for this picture of Jeremy on a hot July afternoon. I actually tried my hand at sewing on my page and I have to say it was a great source of total aggravation. Josh must have ruined my sewing machine in his punk rock phase and it would work right....Thanks for looking.
Products- Circut title
papers and cardstock Stampin Up ( last years in colors and hostess simply scrappin kit)
twill and brads-Stampin Up as well.
I am so addicted to Stampin Up products and papers these days. I love their papers and the matching cardstock and inks. Not plugging them for myself but at least there is no guess work anymore for the perfect match.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Neat page! Sounds like the Scraptathlon is a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it!!

Nerine .P. said...

Saw your page on SCS and loved it so had to look at your other creations. There fantastic. TFS.

Lydia Siegel said...

O this lo is beautiful! You are deff. on a roll!

Jodee said...

Love your word! We have a lot of made up words in our house! LOL!