Friday, January 16, 2009

Scraptathlon week #2 page

This was week 2 page I did. we had to scrap about a breakfast ritual. It didn't matter who's breakfast ritual just someones. I picked Mitchell's routine, he has waffles/french toast every day of his life except if I buy Cocoa Puff then he will switch. We are also not allowed to call it French Toast in our house or he won't eat it...LOL....he isn't spoiled it's just a characteristic of his. It comes with his autism so he's allowed to call it whatever he wants to. My good that I scrap with weekly he calls Willy Riggs. Her son is Willy but he won't call her Mrs. or sister Riggs ( we are in the same church and we go by Sister Riggs or Sister Ornelas..etc...) he calls out to her "Hey Willy Riggs". I just love him and his sweet sayings. Can ya tell he is my baby...LOL...
All products on this page are from Stampin Up.

4 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

You can save the photo of the award to your cp and then just copy and paste the rules of the 5 addictions and 5 people you want to send it too. If you save the award photo to your cp you will have to upload it. Thats what I did.

Estee said...

What a great layout!! I love how you captured his breakfast ritual. I love the look on his face. :) I hope that you are having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great layout. love the colors...and general positon of the pics.

Melissa said...

wow I love the lo I would not be able to do breakfast cuse I am a bad girl and usually skip it or have a diet Dr. Pepper