Saturday, January 10, 2009

Scraptathlon week #1


This was my page for the first week of scraptathlon on scrapbook.com. I was voted 5 out of 28 pages turned in. I couldn't believe it. This is of my son Steven in 2001 shortly after 9/11. I am not the best at photography but I couldn't believe my pictures had turned out this good. the middle small picture I altered in picasa, it softens everything but the center. I think I may use this picture again and use it as my focal point on a different page one day. This challenge at scraptathlon runs for the next 10 weeks. This coming week we have to make a page out of our morning breakfast or lack of....I am looking forward to this challenge. If any of you have never been to scrapbook.com you should come and join us over there, they have a whole forum devoted to challenges and I am addicted...LOL....I am addicted to everything scrapbooking. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

3 comments:

Candace said...

That is a beautiful LO and I love the photo!

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Pictures are fantastic.

Rhayne said...

Love this layout :o) The photos are stunning and laid out perfectly.