Saturday, January 24, 2009

I never scrap this much in one day let alone one week...LOL


This page I did for Scrap Whispers challenge for this weeks use your own handwriting. This was really hard for me because my handwriting is not the best. I do try to make sure that I write every so often so that my kids have a tangible piece of me in there books.
This is Mitchell this past Halloween. We went to a good friends house for a carving party and had a blast. The best thing about it is we did it outside and the mess wasn't as bad...LOL...Not to mention the kids got to carve with their friends and every got along so well.
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

~Telah said...

Awesome layout, Sue! Your handwriting is very cool...you shouldn't worry about it. AND....I think writing in white always makes it look good! Job well done!

Georgina said...

this is excellent - you should write more often on your layouts, it looks great

Lydia Siegel said...

Sue~ this is fabulous. Im just as suprise as you on making some los! hehehehehe. Im glad got your mojo back though :)!

O the link to the scrapping out loud is the blinkie on my blog. That will take you there :).

CJJohnson said...

Love it. Is that a Photoshop template? I NEED it! What a great way to get a lot of pictures on a LO and still have a clean product in the end.

Karen Lee said...

Love the collage of photo's and nice hand writing!!

Jodee said...

Great collage of photos and I really like the paper!

Unknown said...

oh i really love your fall page. I so behind on my photos.