Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BIG FAVOR

I love scrapbooking and have been a scrapbooker for 12 years or so. I have in the last year lost that drive or mojo in the creative department. I joined a challenge at scrapbook.com called scraptathlon, it runs for 10 weeks and we are on week 2 right now. Every Friday a new challenge is issued and on Tuesday a poll goes up for the members of SB.com to vote on. I would love for anyone who reads this blog to go over and vote on the pages. I will not solicit votes for myself but I would love to encourgae anyone to come and vote for the pages you really like. Here is the link, if you aren't a memeber of scrapbook.com it only take a few mintues to get signed up. There are a buch of fun people there who share a creative bond. Scraptathlon poll I hope to see you there and if you love a good challenge the challenge forum there is so full of amazing challenges to push you to scrap. It's so much fun. Hope to see you there and remember to go vote...hee hee hee

1 comment:

Lydia Siegel said...

Just wanted to say you are FABULOUS! Now hit up my blog and check it out! Thats if you are FABULOUS ENOUGH! :)!